QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Global Kapital Group was established in 2010 and has grown in a mere 9 years to a global financial services company, with offices currently across 18-countries and a total workforce of over 1,500 people.
This role will work for the global brokerage business line of Global Kapital Group.Would you also like to join our family to become more powerful, to develop our service understanding and to make a difference?
As a Data Analyst, you will manage defining the business needs and goals, implementing data mining and cleansing techniques, providing insights and telling stories. You will work with business analysts, business intelligence developers, data engineers and managers to provide solutions to the business problems through small-sized deliverables in a fast and safe manner.
· Responsible for understanding business problems and identifying the needs of cross functional teams,
· Reporting to Indonesia and Local Market data,
· Ability to turn data into actionable insights using various big data analytic frameworks,
· Ability to use Makro in Excel programme,
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and develop interactive dashboards, reports etc,
· Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, data cleansing and data visualization,
· Provide to strong communications with other departments.
· Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, engineering, finance etc.)
· Work experience in Audit,reporting, data analytics or business intelligence,
· Strong data management skills (data preparation, data quality management etc.)
· Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills (analyse, interpret, model etc. )
· Good command of both written and spoken English,
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills,
· An analytical mind to grasp concepts and solve problems quickly,
· Knowledge of statistics concepts and methods,
· 3+ years hands on experience with Excel, reporting,
· Eager to learn.