QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ZKTeco, founded in March 1998, is a world-leading enterprise specialized in Hybrid-Biometric Verification technology. ZKTeco currently owns the largest quantity of patents and intellectual property rights in the field, and applies biometric verification technology to smart office, smart financing, smart traffic, and smart security, with a service network covering the entire world. ZKTeco has established an innovation center for hybrid biometric verification technology and Internet of Things in Silicon Valley in the USA, and a research institute for cloud platform, cloud computing, and big data in Europe. ZKTeco also owns a manufacturing center in Dongguan, plus three enterprises and a laboratory specializing in biometric verification algorithms and business operations in the USA. ZKTeco Core Algorithm Laboratory, Smart Verification Laboratory, Northern China Technical Service Center, Global Technical Service Center, and Russia/Japan/South Korea Sales Center have been established in Dalian China. ZKTeco also owns branch offices in every province in China, and over 20 countries including Spain, Mexico, Dubai, Argentina, Columbia, Peru, Chile, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, Russia and Malaysia etc. with over 80% foreign employees, with a scale of over 3,000 employees and 1,000 research staff.
We are looking for “Account Managers” for our international company, the candidate should have;
· Bachelor's degree in related field required,
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships,
· Have Advanced English language skill and can communicate with foreigners is a must! (Oral and written communication),
· Minimum 4 years of sales /account management experience in security technologies,
· Preferred to have experience and portfolio in CCTV, XRay equipment, biometric systems,
· Strong Analytical, Proactive Approach to Problems, Negotiating Ability, Reporting Skills,
· Highly motivated to make sales & effective negotiation skills,
· Be able to use Ms Office programs at a good level,
· Having valid driving license,
· No obstacle for travelling,
· No military obligation for male candidates,
· In line with the company's goals, identify potential customers in the given sectors,
· Manage current and prospective customers,
· Establish new collaborations with distributors and system integrators,
· Prepare all necessary reports and share them with relevant managers,
· Achieve identified monthly goals.
· Schedule and attend customer visits periodically,
· Follow the customer’s ongoing and future projects,
· Provide customer satisfaction at the highest level.
Please apply with English CV and the latest photo.