QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YILDIRIM Group was founded in 1963, and broadened its focus through new subsidiaries by entrepreneurism and constant innovation, evolving into an industrially diversified group of companies in half a century, becoming one of the fastest growing Turkish industrial groups. In 2008, YILDIRIM Group completed its first international acquisition in Sweden. Since then the company has grown to become a global force based in Istanbul, Turkey, with operations in 9 sectors in 51 countries on 4 continents. Today, YILDIRIM Group of Companies employ more than 13,000 people around the globe. YILDIRIM is a global conglomerate in metals & mining, coal & coke, energy, fertilizers & chemicals, port management, shipping & logistics, construction & real estate, as well as financial investments.
For our growing organization, we are looking for a ‘Operational Auditor’ to be based in YILDIRIM Group Headquarter, Maslak Office.
What are we looking for in Operational Auditors?
· Bachelors degree from a reputable university; concentration in an Engineering department is preferred,
· Must have a minimum of 4 years of internal and/or external auditing experience,
· Good command of optimization on any process,
· Business oriented (ability to understand the audit context),
· Deep knowledge of auditing standards and best practices,
· Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
· Turkish and English, both written & spoken, are the working languages,
· Outstanding problem solving and analytic capabilities,
· Excellent relationship management, communication and interpersonal skills,
· Able to travel domestically and internationally.
Preparation of short, medium and long term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk/ controls assessment; testing the compliance of existing internal controls and evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement; identifying and working on the areas in need of improvements and monitoring the effect.
· To appraise the effectiveness and efficiency of a division, activity, or operation of the entity in meeting organizational goals,
· To understand the responsibilities and risks faced by an organization,
· To identify, with management participation, opportunities for improving control,
· To provide senior management of the organization with a detailed understanding of the result.