QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
• Responsible for the marketing direction for one or more products or services from product launch to end of life. Designs, develops and implements marketing strategies, including price, place and/or promotion, of the brand/product. Responsible for launching and positioning of brand/product/services in a market sector via specific marketing strategies and media. Works closely with sales and technical teams to identify marketing strategies and programs.
· Education Desired: BA/BS. MBA preferred
· Five or more years successful proven track record gain within marketing environment
· Proven ability to inspire, lead, motivate and influence customers, marketing professionals and senior management
· Financial and marketing awareness
· Excellent team and interpersonal skills
· Creative, team oriented and able to manage virtual and cross border teams to meet specific deadlines
· Flexible and able to cope under pressure
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in Turkish and English
· B Class driving license
and advance level MS Office program usage