QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Customer Support Advisor Would you like to support customers for one of the world's largest Tech Company? Want to grow with us, kick-start your career, release your potential free and become part of the new world with lots of opportunities?
Then why not start your career in Webhelp, and work with wonderful colleagues, where we provide support for world-leading brands!
You are a problem solver and are fascinated by the way things work. You have social intelligence and can offer an unforgettable customer experience. You are familiar with smartphones, tablets and computers as a regular user. Far more important is that you are able to have a conversation with people.
Is it you we are looking for? Then apply now and be one of the best Customer Support Advisor in Webhelp Istanbul,Izmir,Van,Yozgat,Bingol!
As an Incoming Customer Advisor, what skills & experience will You need?
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Passion for professional customer care
• User-level knowledge of computer technology, personal computer or other devices such as tablets, smartphones etc.
• Written and verbal fluency in TURKISH
• Great written and verbal ENGLISH. (All training, materials, systems, including technical terminology is in English in both written and verbal format) We are looking for upbeat, confident, customer focused and resilient individuals to work within our lively call centres.
Webhelp supports one of the world's most innovative and popular Technology Firm to which we are looking for customer service representatives to handle inbound customer inquiries. We are currently starting a new operation and looking for new team members in this exciting period of growth. As a Customer Support Advisor you will be the one that provides award-winning service, solutions and support.
You have success on the job if you:
• Have empathy and can adapt to customer needs for support
• Are a good listener, you are patient and skilled at multitasking
• Are quick as lightning on a keyboard
• Are independent and adaptable
• Stress resistant and punctual
• Work structured and possess an ability to recognize complex situations/problems, and understand them.
• Love to deliver good service and strive for high customer satisfaction
Our customer service is open between the hours 08:00 to 20:00 every day (An alternating work schedule - 9 hours shift work). We will prepare you for the job, and you will therefore be included in a paid four-weeks professional training. During the training, you will gain knowledge on client's products while you develop your skills at customer service, communication, conversation- and conflict management.
Professional training and education;
Professional systems and service;
Diverse, young and social environment;
Opportunity to grow.
It’s not just an ordinary call centre. Our open office is fun, lively, supportive and welcoming and you’ll always find something different about how we work that makes your life easier. We really value the people that look after our customers and work hard to make you sure you feel valued and that your contribution makes a difference.
Webhelp sees diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.