QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
In its business segments, voestalpine is a globally leading technology group with a unique combination of materials and processing expertise. With its top-quality products and system solutions using steel and other metals, it is a leading partner of the automotive and consumer goods industries as well as of the aerospace and oil & gas industries. voestalpine is also the world market leader in complete railway systems as well as in tool steel and special sections.
voestalpine High Performance A.Ş. is now looking for a FINANCE DIRECTOR to be based in Gebze, Kocaeli HQ. The position will directly report to General Manager.
1. Provide strategic recommendations to the management team.
2. Manage all financial and accounting operations including general accounting, cost accounting, reporting, tax, budget and forecasting.
3. Work on continuous forecasting of future performance and development of budgeting and modeling tools to evaluate strategic initiatives.
4. Coordinate and conduct of annual audit activities within the required time and quality and maintain relationships with external auditors.
5. Lead treasury and risk management, including borrowing, cash flow control and forecasting, investments, insurance, treaty compliance and feasibility calculations.
1. Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field from reputable universities (MBA is plus).
2. More than 15 years experience in financial management, especially in production.
3. Experience in a similar role.
4. Team management experience.
5. Excellent command of written and spoken English.
6. Excellent presentation and communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
7. Proven ability to manage multiple projects / tasks and well-developed time management skills.
8. Audit and finance sector background are preferred.
9. Good knowledge of SAP