QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
HR Manager coordinates Turkey HR activities such as recruitment, compensation & benefits, labor relations and ensures compliance with related laws, regulations and policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leads and directs the Turkey HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
· Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
· Manages the payroll process and prepares the monthly HR reports
· Manages expat employees’ work permit and settlement processes.
· Coordinates HR related correspondence with the legal institutions and local authorities in Turkey.
· Consults department managers and management on local labor law and HR regulations and procedures.
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource local requirements; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
· Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current employee and HR records.
· Implements performance appraisal system and coordinates it with the department managers.
· Responds to written and verbal inquiries of local employees for the purpose of providing information and/or direction.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
· Implements and develops HR policies, procedures and processes
· Ensures the processing of new hires, temporary workers, transfers, promotions and terminations are accurate and timely.
· Bridges management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
· Performs other related duties as required by Country General Manager and HR Director
· Minimum of 4 years of Experience verifiable experience as HR Manager
· Work experience in an international and diverse cultural environment
· Strong troubleshooting and problem identification skills
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal relations, communication and management skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis and to follow-up on all tasking to completion
· Ability to claim and accept ownership of processes, and to provide appropriate leadership when called upon
· Knowledge of principles, methods, and practices related to payroll activities.
TECHNICAL OR VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
· Possess a graduation degree or equivalent is a must
· Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrations, Economy or similar departments is advantage
· Be fluent in spoken and written English
· Strong technical background in all aspects of HR
· Proficient computer skills in office software