We are looking for embedded software engineers to join our highly skilled software team in İstanbul, developing leading edge digital TV software.
Good technical degree in software engineering, computer science, electronics or related discipline, or proven experience.
· Produce well structured, documented and maintainable code to meet project goals,
· Provide maintenance support for existing products to ensure prompt rectification of problems,
· Ensure proper tests, debug and verification of designs prior to release as requested,
· Contribute and adhere to disciplines, processes and tools in line with Vestel's product development process.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
· Excellent problem solving skills and analysis,
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and reporting skills,
· Strong C++ and object orientated design knowledge,
· Good understanding of multitasking target systems and RTOSs,
· Experience of compilers, debuggers, OS's, etc.
· Fluency in English.
· HTML, JS, CSS
· Knowledge on embedded systems and programming,
· DVB experience a major advantage,
· Experience of Platform Integration,
· GUI development in C++,
· Aware of Agile / eXtreme Programming (XP) methods,
· Other scripting / tools skills useful (Python, Make, SVN),
· Familarity with test scripting in order to support design verification,
· Familarity with unit test methodologies, component tests, code review.
İŞ TANIMIThe work is predominantly development, to create, maintain and support new and existing software products. Activities also include integrating these products to various target platforms, and customizing user interfaces. Other opportunities that may arise from time to time include things like technical feasibility studies, reviews and investigations, representing the company at standards / broadcaster / manufacturer special interest groups and forums, and tracking industry standards, technological advances, and operating practices.
Posting Date: 20.05.2020
The Number of People to be Hired: Not Specified