Vestel is searching for a Researcher to be employed in Vestel Elektronik San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Manisa OSB Central Plant and Celal Bayar University Research Centre.
- PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent/related field,
- At least 5 years of experience in either technical, professional or academic,
- Knowledge and proficiency in modern software architectures and preferably computing skills on C, C++, C#, Java, OpenCV, Matlab programming languages,
- Past research interest and/or reputable publications and/or patents in selected research disciplines,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Proactive, enthusiastic, self-confident,
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix organization,
- Have outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- No travel restriction,
- Living or able to live in İzmir or Manisa.
Research Group's primary mission is exploration, design, and development of innovative ideas with probable commercial potential for Vestel and managing projects which requires cutting edge engineering technology. Research Group is located in Vestel R&D and consists of highly skilled researchers with from different research areas.
As a researcher, you will be responsible for researching new opportunities in the software especially computer vision, embedded systems, deep learning, eye/face/object tracking.
You flawlessly lead projects and integrate new technology in computer vision, embedded system to Vestel R&D functions.
- Serve as a researcher in the computer vision, embedded systems and software disciplines,
- Implement all research duty inside scope of related technologies,
- Continuously investigate state-of-the-art, such as; products, market, exhibitions, all academic publishes and patents in engineering disciplines, and preparing reports to inform colleagues,
- Managing and initializing projects which require high-level computer vision, embedded software knowledge, and strengths Vestel competitive position globally with those projects,
- Mentoring R&D and manufacturing departments,
- Able to offer courses in corporate university program,
- Generate high quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels,
- Coordinates project proposal preparation for research funds (TUBITAK and various EU funds),
- Liaison between startup investments of Vestel and Vestel R&D inside scope of related discipline,
- Contact point between Universities and managing University Collaboration’s,
- Continuously investigate new investment opportunities for technology startups.
City/Country: İzmir, Manisa
Posting Date: 11.11.2019
The Number of People to be Hired: (Not Specified)