Vestel is searching for a Researcher with PhD Degree
to be employed at Vestel Elektronik San. ve Tic. A.Ş. Manisa OSB Central Plant and/or Celal Bayar University Research Centre.
The Researcher will be part of the Research Team in IoT Group. Research Group's primary mission is exploration, design, and development of innovative ideas with probable commercial potential for Vestel and managing projects which requires cutting-edge engineering technology.
As a researcher, you will be responsible for researching new opportunities especially, in the software systems, for instance, computer vision, embedded systems, deep learning, eye/face/object tracking.
You flawlessly lead projects and integrate new technology into computer vision and embedded system to Vestel R&D functions.
- PhD degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent/related field,
- At least 5 years of experience in either technical, professional or academic,
- Knowledge and proficiency in modern software architectures and preferably computing skills on C, C++, C#, Java, OpenCV, Matlab programming languages,
- Past research interest and/or reputable publications and/or patents in selected research disciplines,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Serve as a researcher in the computer vision, embedded systems and software disciplines,
- Implement all research duty inside the scope of related technologies,
- Continuously investigate state-of-the-art, such as; products, market, exhibitions, all academic publishes and patents in engineering disciplines, and preparing reports to inform colleagues,
- Managing and initializing projects which require high-level computer vision, embedded software knowledge, and strengths Vestel competitive position globally with those projects,
- Mentoring R&D and manufacturing departments,
- Able to offer courses in a corporate university program,
- Generate high-quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels,
- Coordinates project proposal preparation for research funds (TUBITAK and various EU funds),
- Liaison between startup investments of Vestel and Vestel R&D inside the scope of the related discipline,
- The contact point between Universities and managing University Collaboration’s,
- Continuously investigate new investment opportunities for technology startups.
City/Country: İzmir, Manisa
Posting Date: 22.04.2019
The Number of People to be Hired: (Not Specified)