Vestel is searching for Data Engineers to be employed at Vestel Headquarters at Manisa OSB. Data Engineer will be a part of AI team.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or another quantitative field.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience in at least two of these required:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with stream processing and storage services at GCP, AWS and Azure services.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
- Excellent command of written and verbal English,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix organization,
- Have outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- No travel restriction.
- Be a part of AI team and work at various IoT and Industry 4.0 projects,
- Build and optimize ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets,
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management,
- Manipulate, pre-process and extract value from large disconnected datasets,
- Work closely with Data Scientist and Domain experts,
- Conduct research in the areas of IoT, Cloud Computing, Big Data, AI,
- Develop proof of concept solutions to research problems,
- Generate high quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels.
City/Country: İzmir, Manisa
Posting Date: 13.01.2020
The Number of People to be Hired: Not Specified