Vestel is searching for Scientists to be employed at Vestel Headquarters at Manisa OSB. Data Scientist will be a part of AI team.
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or another quantitative field,
- An understanding of machine learning, algorithms and computational complexity,
- Experience in understanding and ability to implement algorithms in computer vision using both toolkits and self-developed code,
- Skills with Java, C++, or other programming language, as well as with R, MATLAB, Python or similar scripting language,
- Technical fluency; comfortable understanding and discussing architectural concepts and algorithms, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members,
- Experience in computer vision services at GCP, AWS and Azure is a huge plus.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment,
- Excellent command of written and verbal English,
- Have outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills,
- No travel restriction,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Be a part of AI team and work at various IoT and Industry 4.0 projects,
- Apply Machine Learning concepts to large dataset,
- Work with agile development methodologies,
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Domain experts,
- Conduct research in the areas of IoT, Cloud Computing, BigData, AI,
- Develop proof of concept solutions to research problems,
- Generate high quality proposals, publications and/or patents at national and international levels.
City/Country: İzmir, Manisa
Posting Date: 03.09.2019
The Number of People to be Hired: (Not Specified)