GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for executing and measuring the performance of Sales Programs with assigned distribution partner locations. Sales Programs will be designed to build Fabio/Vector's sales strategy, build a distributor/dealer network, increase market share and strengthen existing channel relationships. The Channel Sales Manager will assist in designing programs to build revenue across all market segments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage Channel Partner / Reseller relationships
• Identify and drive net-new leads from partners into the sales funnel
• Creates, communicates, and executes a vision for the sales team, establishing direction and providing context for sales activities
• Responsible of the segments , Air springs and spare parts sales and all financial and sales activities of all dealers network
• Own Partner Sales revenue numbers and reporting, establishing monthly/quarterly business reviews to achieve the mutual objectives established
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of partner's value drivers, economics & business models and how they integrate with Vector’s strategy and goals.
• Meet and exceed sales goals
Considered, candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years of Channel Sales experience
• Exceeding quota, achieving strategic objectives, and coaching others to crush their sales goals are ideal backgrounds.
• Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing multiple and diverse hats
• Ability to work independently and take direction well in order to achieve desired results
• Organizational skills to maintain a weekly report on all activity and individual results from each channel
• Channel sales and sales management experience with an established track record of success.
• Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with strategic partners
• Ability and desire to travel (approximately 70%)