QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Performance and Talent Management Assistant Vice President
What about joining career with us ?
We know the value of achieving and producing together in Turkiye Finans and we are constantly moving, based on common values.
Are you ready to take the position of Performance and Talent Management Assistant Vice President in our Performance and Talent Management Department which is locating in Human Resources Group?
- At least bachelor’s degree,
- Preferably at least 6 years experience in Performance and Talent Management,
- Have advanced knowledge of English,
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (especially excel, access and powerpoint),
If you think these qualifications are suitable for you, make your application and join life with Turkiye Finans.
- Set up infrastructure for performance management system and practices, developing the related methods according to Bank’s strategies,
- Determining and proceeding position based score card and targets for all employees,
- Ensuring position based competencies are identified, developed, maintained and integrated to all related processes for all employees,
- Identify and carry out actions to ensure the development and strengthening of performance and feedback cultures,
- Determining and executing talent management system, processes and methodology to be used,
- Ensuring the identification of talent pools,
- Determining actions for the promotion of talents and ensuring coordination with relevant teams,
- Identify and carry out processes and tools to create and develop an effective leadership climate.
**This position includes making reports to the manager