QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Activities and responsibilities:
- Overall organizational management of the order, during the assembly phases in the workshop and on the
construction site, up to the subsequent commissioning phase.
- Timely updating of all company figures involved in the project.
- Interfacing with the customer or his contact person for site management problems.
- Compliance with the contractual deadlines, indicating any additional workforce or equipment requirements for completing the work session with the required quality.
- Supervision and technical support during plant assembly activities both in the workshops and on construction sites.
- Conducting small manual activities, with the help of portable equipment, which may be necessary during the erection phases.
- Verification of the provisions of the applicable quality control plans
- Verify care in assembly and work organization, including all aspects of Quality and Safety
- Requests Turboden contractors and sub-contractors who operate at the company headquarters and at
construction sites in the orders for which compliance with health, safety and environment regulations is responsible.
- Timely reporting to the PM of the order and to his / her manager of any repeated non-compliance with the company standards detected in terms of quality, health, safety and environmental respect, so that it is possible to assess the need to contest illegal and insecure behaviour.
- Collaboration with the Customer in the preparation of any intervention necessary to ensure an adequate level of safety of workers working on construction sites, reporting, if necessary, any shortcomings to the PM of reference.
- Checking and recording progress of works by drafting technical reports.
- Reporting of product, process, improvement ideas, EH&S non-conformities
- Survey of details as built from the field, for reporting to Design
- Inspections on the site prior to the construction site.
- Analysis and support for the improvement of production and assembly processes e.g. during component preparation, assembly ergonomics, handling, etc.
- Drafting of opinions on suppliers / contractors who worked on the order.
- It carries out its activities within the deadlines planned by the PWA system, providing for timely weekly planning.
- Report the non-conformities / complaints of which it becomes aware and manage the non-conformities /complaints corrective, preventive and improvement actions assigned. In case of non-compliance, it performs theroot cause analysis in collaboration with its area manager. It completes, in suitable times, the activities foreseenby the treatment.
- Occasionally, activities may be required to support other departments such as: expediting activities, commissioning activities, warehouse support.
Main skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of system components
- Excellent knowledge of plant engineering fundamentals
- Excellent technical drawing knowledge and ability to read system diagrams
- Good knowledge of quality standards:
- Good knowledge of the general principles of non-destructive testing and related documentation
- Good knowledge of general welding principles and welding documentation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent ability to plan and organize the work.
- Excellent ability to organize resources
- Good risk minimization capacity
- Good ability to identify the entity of problems by analysing the causes.