QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Turaş was established in 1984 with 100% equity capital to produce gas valves for domestic and industrial cookers. Now, Turaş continues its activities in 18.000 m² areas on Silivri / İstanbul, by exporting gas valves to over 40 countries.
Turaş Group, which ranked first in the sector in Turkey, and among the top 3 in the world, produces innovative solutions for the sector with more than 150 patent applications and its R& D center was opened in 2017.
Our goal is, to become a local solution partner for our global customers who locate in different geographies and through this, to become a global technology manufacturer. In this context, we have offices and campuses in Milan, Italy under the name of Turaş Europe and, in America under the name of Turaş America.
Turaş has become one of the biggest in the sector with advanced engineering techniques and a wide, innovative model range. With its own Turmach automation systems, Turaş produces its own technology and production lines. In this way, industry 4.0 applications are carried out on production lines.
Now, We are looking for a Sales Engineer team member who is going to be in a direct relationship with the potential and existing customers.
Job Description :
• Customer visits and assists their needs;
• Response to customers technical questions;
• Identify and analyze the potential market and products;
• As a result of the analysis, prepare and present price and product proposals;
• Preparation of reports and documents by using MS Office programs.
Preferred Qualifications :
• New graduated candidates who should have a bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering fields;
• Must have strong English written and oral communications skills with the ability to present complex topics to technical and non-technical audiences;
• Previous sales and engineering experiences through co-ops, internships, part-time or full-time jobs (preferred);
• Strong analytical ability to solve problems and the ability to learn quickly;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and the cross-functional teamwork with minimum guidance;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• High persuasion and influencing skills;
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite;
• Willingness and desire to travel extensively in support of sales activities;
• Ability to make presentations to individuals and small group;
• Ability to know how to be organized and planned;
• Ability to work in a team environment and enjoy working with others;
• Knowledge of Salesforce program preferable.