QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Single point of contact towards both to customer and suppliers for all the development activities of an assigned project.
· Determining on requirements, evaluation methods, and targets on the product; following a negotiation with customer on their global requirements and validation direction.
· Ensuring engineering tools are well working during the development phase like DFMEA, DFMA, tolerance management and so on.
· Responsible on design verification from the creation of test schedule to the test report release.
· Creating engineering macroµ planning as well as ensuring it is aligned with general program milestones.
· Organizing internal&external change management processes.
· Organizing benchmark and reverse engineering workshops.
· Attending on des
· University degree (M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree preferred) in Mechanical Engineering or in similar departments,
· Have min. 3 years of work experience in product development departments,
· Technical experience on engineering tools like 2D/3D creation, tolerance stack-up, FEA, engineering release on ERP systems, Dfmea, Dfma, functional sign-off’s, engineering 8D creation, reverse engineering, benchmarking and so on.
· General awareness on program management tools.
· Have knowledge/experience on MS Office applications,
· Fluency in English is a must.ign review meetings and delegating the items to the design engineers and suppliers.