QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Toyota Boshoku Europe, part of the Toyota Group, is an innovative automotive interior parts manufacturer with more than 40.000 employees in 90 group companies worldwide. Main activities are developing, manufacturing and marketing of car interior components. Our product lineup includes seats, headliners, filtration and powertrain components.
Toyota Boshoku Europe N.V has a vacancy in the Purchasing Department, located in Adapazarı (Sakarya).
Qualifications required for this position:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Material, Computer, Industrial)
· Completed military service for male candidates
· Fluent in English
· German / Japanese will be an asset
· Driving license B
· Willing to live in Adapazarı
· Strong numerical, logical and analytical skills
· Strong planning, coordination and organizing skills
· Strong communication skills in an open and professional way
· Ability to function both independently and with good judgment in a team environment.
· Ability to build relationships with good negotiation skills
· Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work efficiently within time constraints and deadlines, and handle stressful situations
As a member of the Parts & Materials Purchasing Department, you will participate in purchasing activities from sourcing to ensuring Supplier Delivery Readiness.
You will regularly make short or mid-long domestic and international business trips.
Your tasks will be:
Establishing supplier base strategies for commodities in Turkey to secure best Q,C,D parameters.
· Supplier selection for new project parts and materials
· Analysis and reporting of cost details.
· Performing annual price agreements and negotiations with suppliers
· Cost reduction activities for parts & materials via localization and VE/VA
· Management of relations between suppliers and Toyota Boshoku Turkey
Toyota Boshoku offers an attractive position in an international company with personal growth opportunities and a pleasant work atmosphere.