QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you looking for a real entrepreneurial challenge with international perspectives?
This program is made for you!
Come face the future nutritional challenges by joining Groupe Roullier and its international agro-supply team.
As a specialist in Plant, Animal Nutrition and Food Industry, we cultivate our success throughout the world, thanks to our 8 000 women and men, our International Innovation Center and our 89 production units.
As part of the management team of a Business Unit, you will live a full 15-month cycle as a deputy Regional Director to master the specificities of our agro-supply business:
- You will manage a team of sales representatives and you will be the guarantor of its performance
- You will learn our commercial strategy and financial management
- You will discover our industrial processes as well as our marketing and R&D approach
During this period, you will be coached by an expert Regional Director. He/she will share his/her passion and all his/her know-how.
In addition to this field learning, practical modules at the headquarter are also provided with the intervention of internal experts.
At the end of this 15-month cycle, you will take control of the keys of your own profit center in one of our Business Units.
Your personality will make the difference on this post! Entrepreneurial spirit, boldness and adaptability are your main qualities.
- You are an Agro/Agri Engineer or a Veterinary Doctor, and you have completed your initial training with a Business / Management diploma.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- You are bicultural or you have significant professional or personal experiences abroad (minimum of 5 years).
- You are mobile internationally.
- You speak English fluently.
Let's Join Us !