QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A. Duty description:
1. Be responsible for the overall operation of the company’s strategy in social media empowerment. According to the company's strategic planning, he or she will assist the operation leader in formulating a systematic online operation strategy plan and reinforce the implementation.
2. Maintain good cross-functional, departmental communication and collaboration. Cooperate with the regions to establish effective operation methods. Increase the number of platform users through content operations, event operations and user operations, etc. He or she should effectively verify products, optimize and promote product development.
3. Be responsible for the review work before the publish social content. Be responsible for realtime monitoring and review on information, graphics, videos and other information posted on the site, as well as monitoring public opinion on hot events. Be responsible for editing and reviewing user reviews, maintaining order in the review interactive area, improving the interactive quality of the review interactive area, processing violation information in the interactive area, ensuring product safety, and real-time response processing in accordance with regional operation compliance requirements.
4. Be responsible for the maintaining the online mall. Be proficient in the operation specifications and operating procedures of the mall. Be responsible for the unloading and de-listing the products. He should be in charge of product specifications and inventory management, adjustment of the main picture, execution of promotional activities, execution of group purchases and marketing activity planning, etc.
5. Monitor operational data, conduct regular data analysis, evaluate operational effects, improve methods and operations efficiency;
6. Collect market and user needs, form competitive product analysis, point out directions for product and R & D departments, and ensure that products always meet market demand, and tap new development opportunities.
B. Qualification requirements: 2
1. Bachelor degree or above. Capable of using English as working language.
2. More than 2 years of Internet product operation experience. Work experience on customer based social operation platform is preferred.
3. Be proficient in basic office software in various product operations, including microsoft office, WPS, work flow design, mind mapping, data statistics and other tools
4. Have a clear logic analysis capability with strong planning, organization, communication, and execution capabilities