QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Tiens Group Co., Ltd. Is a global Direct Selling company, that works amongst others in retail, tourism, financing, International trade and E-business. Main production location and company headquarter is Tianjin, China. Founded in 1995, the Tiens Group started to conquer the global market in spring 1998.
Today Tiens is selling its products in over 190 countries and regions. Its customer base consists of over 16 Million families. Worldwide the company has 50.000 Franchise shops and over 110 branch offices. In Europe Tiens is doing business in over 20 countries.
To support the further growth of our operation in Turkey Market we are looking for a highly motivated E-commerce Purchasing Manager expert as;
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Establishment of organization chart and improvement of development of product suppliers and management system in the region. Maintenance of supplier resources.
2. Coordinate and complete research of overseas market. Analyze, and improve relevant commodity categories. Research of policy changes of each competitor to provide first-hand information for the group's decision-making;
3. Preparation and implementation of the plan of supplier development and purchasing according to the company's requirements and the market environment. Complete the recruitment of high-quality suppliers and management of supply process;
4. Establishment of domestic product purchasing procedure. Establishing supplier cost control system, and implementation of business negotiation to find product channels which suitable for the group;
5. Develop domestic product system, create product categories which suitable for social network sales and find popular product channels for the platform;
6. Other tasks assigned by supervisors;
1. Bachelor degree or above. Major in BA, purchasing management and marketing preferred;
2. 5 years or more working experience in similar positions. Resources of Food & Beverage, Skin & care, Home Furnishing, household electrical appliances are preferred;
3. Background of Large scale social e-commerce platform management is preferred;
4. Familiar with current situation and future trend of social e-commerce development, and have unique understanding of the domestic social e-commerce market;
5. Ability of independent analysis and problem-solving. keen sense of market, good communication skills, organization and coordination ability and excellent business negotiation ability.
*All job interviews will be held in English
* Only English resumes will be considered.