QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Turkey's fastest growing, unbelievable flavor stop Tavuk Dünyası, within Mediterra Capital Partners is looking for "Operation Manager (International)" team member in Sales and Operations department.
Tavuk Dünyası which has been ranked among “100 fastest growing companies” and awarded with the “International Taste and Quality” awards, owns the “Great Place to Work” certificate. Turkey’s 5th biggest restaurant chain, Tavuk Dünyası, continues its success in the international area with its restaurants in Russia under “Gagawa” brand.
· Graduated from related departments of universities that provide 4-year education
· Having at least 8 years of operations management experience in the restaurant industry
· Excellent command of retail dynamics
· Experience in F&B sector/international restaurant sector is an asset
· Excellent command of written and spoken English and Russian is preferably
· Excellent command of MS Office programmes
· High communication skills and ethical values
· Team-work oriented, proactive and result oriented
· Strong analytical thinking abilities and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and accuracy Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to plan, prioritize requests and meet deadlines
· Strong analytic, exstrategic and solution oriented thinking skills, good at conflict management.
· Prone to collaboration and teamwork with having planning and organization skills
· Taking initiative and high responsibility
· Adapt to the intensive work tempo
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· No international travel restriction.
· Managing the entire operation of the related regions according to brand standards; follow up of product quality, service quality and hygiene standards
· Establishing sales strategies, preparing and implementing the necessary action plans
· Performing regional/international competitor analyzes, stock management and maximizing market share
· To follow the necessary actions to ensure customer satisfaction
· Coordination between the HQ and the dealers / restaurants
· Visiting the restaurants at regular intervals and developing restaurant development strategies
· Keeping profitability at maximum level and ensuring cost management effectiveness
· To follow up the development and implementation of recommendations that will increase turnover
· Evaluation of the monthly report prepared for customer complaints
· Following up of taking action according to forwarded complaints, confidential customer, inspection etc.