QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TANDEM LOJISTIK which is established in 2013 by reflecting the properties that comes from its name it aims to work with and provide its services within harmony and synergy to its customers, suppliers and employees. In this respect, with our service understanding of “ONE STOP SHOP” and “TAILOR MADE” in all of supply chain stages, we provide our services in full with our solutions with methods made especially for you that would make your service process easier. TANDEM LOJISTIK is a member of IATA, FIATA and UTIKAD (Association of International Forwarding and Logistics Service Providers) in Turkey.
To continue to grow and progress towards institutionalization, our Company is seeking “Air/Ocean Freight Forwarding Operations Specialists" with the following characteristics.
• Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade or Logistics,
• Min 3 years of experience in Air/ Ocean Freight forwarding operations,
• Advanced knowledge of English both speaking and writing
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, Transport software,
• Basic knowledge prefer to logistics operations and legislation,
• Inventory Performance Index knowledge and implementation,
• Strong communications skills,
• Ability to work customer- focused,
• Have teamwork skills and also have self-motivation skill,
• Open to learning,
• Ability to adapt to busy working environment,
• Have exceptional, analytical thinking and result, sales oriented,
• Able to work with diverse customer profiles,
• Ability to work pro-active and work in multi-task,
• Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills,
• Ensure all completed orders are dispatched on time,
• Dealing with customers request by responding in agreed service levels,
• Organizing all transportation activities with related shipments.
• Ensuring the highest standard of customer service
• Developing and confirming schedules,
• Issue the documents for the shipments which will be exported / imported and arranges the transportation organization,
• Prepares and provides the necessary monthly & weekly reports in his/her area of responsibility
• Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
• Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, or frequency.
• Control the invoices received from the services providers (eg: customs broker, shipping agents, airliens, transporter companies, warehouses, etc) and handling the invoices to accounting dept on time
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
• Organise shipments and communicate with the customers regarding every stage of the operation