QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employee so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Genetic Diseases, Immunology and GI.
We are currently looking for a strong profile with the right attitude to join our Human Resources department as "HR Operations Payroll Specialist” for a 6-month fixed term contracted who will be reporting to HR Operations Lead.
- Supporting of management payroll related projects, processes,
- Managing monthly pre-payroll processes with outsource payroll provider which includes preparing the raw data for calculations,
- Executing payment data preparation, providing necessary information flow between Finance – HR and Payroll provider company and ensuring proper and on-time payment process,
- Acting as the key contact to ensure that all records are up to date with our organization and primary contact for the project,
- Ensuring the Labor Law compliance of all payroll & payroll related HR processes,
- Receiving approval from upper management for payments when needed in a timely manner,
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors,
- Assist, support in payroll audit activities including preparation of information and documents for external/internal authorities,
- Reviews processes regularly to ensure compliance. Evaluates efficiency of the processes. Identifies processes that need re-engineering and suggest appropriate actions,
- Support HR Operations Lead for the other Payroll related HR Operation processes when required,
- MENTAL AGILITY: Finds solutions to tough problems,
- RESULTS AGILITY: Delivers results even in complexity and ambiguity situations,
- PEOPLE AGILITY: Can work easily with a diversity of people,
- CHANGE AGILITY: Challenges the status-quo, develops new ideas to get better results, enjoys leading change efforts,
- SELF-AWARENESS: Clearly understands personal strengths and weaknesses, actively seeks feedback, sensitive of impact on others.
Education and Experience :
- 4-5 years experienced on HR Services area, mainly on payroll & Social Security and 4857 Turkish Labor Law,
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field,
- Good level in English,
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices,
- Proficient in MS Office, being excellent user of Microsoft Excel,
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and accomplish tasks on a timely manner,
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Completed military service for male applicants.