GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (ANGULAR)
We are looking for a junior teammate with prior experience in modern web development. The candidate is going to be part of a highly skilled team and will be supported/mentored to gain skills of a senior front-end developer in mid-term. Our primary expectation from the candidate is willingness of pursuing a career in modern front-end development. As a basis of this expectation the candidate is expected to have some experience in ALL of the following subjects:
· A fair understanding of WEB in general. Building blocks of web, DOM, responsive design, cross-browser concepts, REST, HTTP etc.
· At least one year experience with Angular Framework and surrounding technologies like Typescript, RxJS, SCSS, NodeJS etc.
· Familiarity with Git and software versioning concepts in general
· Familiarity with Linux for automating day-to-day tasks. (i.e. working with terminal and basic scripting)
Any subset of following capabilities are nice to have but not required. However, the candidate is expected to learn and work almost all of these. Please note that proper guidance, support and mentor ship will be provided. But any formal education or training will NOT be provided, thus the candidate is expected to be a self-learner with a fair amount of guidance.
· Knowledge of Webpack, Babel, Prettier, ESLint
· Knowledge of GraphQL (Apollo Client in particular)
· Knowledge of Angular Material, PrimeNG or any other Angular UI Library
· Knowledge of front-end testing in general (unit and e2e testing)
· Knowledge of Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, BrowserStack, Selenium Grid
· Knowledge of Mocha, Jest, Selenium Webdriver, Webdriver.io
· Knowledge of Java, Bash, Python, Docker, Gradle, PostgreSQL/PostGIS
· Understanding of Agile Software Development & Scrum Framework
Even though this is considered to be a junior role, more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply for this role. More experienced candidates will be evaluated accordingly. Also please note that a cover letter, briefly explaining your motivation, prior experience and expectations, will move your application to forward.