QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A $4.64 billion global leader in the performance and lifestyle footwear industry, Skechers USA, Inc. designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Skechers' success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
The Company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division and performance footwear. Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel, accessories, eyewear, scrubs and more.
Celebrity product endorsees for Skechers' lifestyle collections include multi-platinum recording artist Camila Cabello and athletic legends like David Ortiz, Tony Romo, Sugar Ray Leonard and Howie Long. The Skechers Performance Division's roster of elite athletes features marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, elite runner Ed Cheserek, and pro golfers Matt Kuchar, Brooke Henderson, Russell Knox, Wesley Bryan, Billy Andrade, and Colin Montgomerie.
The Company sells its footwear in department, specialty and independent stores, as well as through more than 2,800 Skechers retail stores and online at skechers.com. Beyond the United States, Skechers product is available in more than 170 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Japan, Europe and Latin America, joint ventures in Asia and the Middle East, and distributors around the world.
The E-Commerce Director is responsible for leading, overseeing the online strategy for Skechers.com.tr, Skechers Turkey Marketplace business and monitoring wholesale partner’s eCommerce structure and business. Ensure brand delivers an excellent customer experience that creates a differentiated shopping experience. This position will lead the ecommerce team, site operation and work closely merchandising teams while overseeing the day to day business. The eCommerce Director is a critical leader within a highly collaborative and cross functional team.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 10+ years relevant experience in the market. 5+ Years working in eCommerce
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field and a minimum of 5 years general management experience in the digital field or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Brand experience preferred
- Proven experience managing a team
- Ability to create and implement process improvements
- Strong communication skills with experience working in a collaborative environment
- Self-Managed and able to prioritize based on return
- Experience with working in multiple content Management systems and various eCommerce platforms
- Strong knowledge of web analytic software and the ability to interpret, act upon, and measure performance.
- Foundational understanding of the consumer’s shopping journey and site
- Able to financially plan the business and maintain a P&L
- Excellent project management skills, leadership, and organization
- Collaborate with the CEO to create a winning online strategy.
- Set Omni-channel supply chain fulfillment network strategies and frameworks to deliver double digit business growth reliably, efficiently, fast and flexibly.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to maintain a content calendar to execute against seasonal product marketing indicatives
- Create and oversee a merchandising strategy, including forecasting, inventory management, and an immersive shopping experiences that focuses on increased conversion rates.
- Create and maintain a development roadmap that is focused to improve KPIs and ultimately revenue.
- Lead key seasonal events such as product launches, sales, and brand initiatives to ensure these events are creating opportunities to grow revenue
- Execute a performance marketing strategy, supporting and improving on our current marketing channel mix
- Create and oversee a site optimization roadmap that balances site speed performance and conversion.
- Coach and lead a team, maximizing individuals’ performance.