GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Six Senses Vision & Values
· Fully understand and embrace Six Senses company vision and values and its application in all tasks associated with the host’s duty.
· Adhere to all Six Senses brand standards ensuring successful communication across all levels of the operation.
· Handle all local and overseas room-bookings.
· Ensure that all reservation requests are replied efficiently.
· Handle specific requests on room types and discounts.
· Help and support to train subordinates.
· Ensure all reservations are entered and updated in the computer.
· Keep control on travel agent allotment.
· Answer correspondences, e-mails and fax for reservations within hours.
· Prepare daily weekly monthly operations reports.
· Direct all allocation of rooms.
· Ensure that the statistic information are all entered and updated in the computer, such as travel agent, commercial etc.
· Respond promptly on the overbooking situation, close reservation for critical days and inform our associates.
· Ensure the safety and security of all guests and hosts at the resort.
· Work as indicated on Six Senses best practice.
· Follow on LQA standards to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
· Monitor and make all the daily, weekly, monthly, yearly forecast report, and other reports requested by Front Office Manager.
· Follow all systems and procedures as laid down in the standard operating manual.
· Follow all the tasks as directed by SOPs.
· Arrive on time in full uniform in accordance with the company grooming guideline.
· Complete any other duty assigned by management.
· Advanced MS Office and Outlook skill
· Knowledge of hospitality operations, including emergency evacuation drills
· Very good command over written and spoken English.
· A second spoken language would be preferred.