GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Service Commerical specialist to be responsible for the financial activities within the Imaging service group.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* Analyse cost calculations for the service contracts and prepare service offers and contracts towards the customers accordingly.
* Participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives/ projects.
* Being responsible for activities to optimize and standardize accounting, controlling and commercial processes
* Input the necessary SLA (Service level agreement) into the ERP tool according to the signed contract.
Your qualifications and experience:
* Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant field is preferred
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
* Very good command of English
* Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how is an asset.
Your attributes and skills:
* Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.