GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, Siemens improves lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and to make a difference.
Siemens Legal & Compliance supports the operating businesses and the company’s corporate functions in all aspects of legal and compliance relevant topics. We are recruiting for the role of a Legal Counsel who shall be working in the legal department of our Siemens Energy company. As a Legal Business Partner and trusted advisor to our business, this role will operate across our Siemens Energy locations in Turkey, especially Ankara and Istanbul.
What you need to make real what matters.
• Fully qualified lawyer, admitted to the Turkish bar, with excellent Turkish, European or other academic credentials.
• At least 5-10 years of work experience in a similar position gained in a leading reputable law firm and/or in-house in a global company.
• Contract and claim management know-how ideally in the energy sector.
• Strong negotiation skills and experience, with ability to effectively partner with business clients to jointly solve complex issues throughout the contract life cycle.
• Result-oriented, self-motivated, hands-on mentality and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English and ability to work collaboratively within the Siemens Energy global team.
• Adaptable and business minded team player with a collegial personality.
What are your responsibilities?
• Provide business-oriented legal solutions and advice to business units and corporate departments to facilitate the business goals and objectives, especially drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support.
• Manage project specific limits of authorization (risk management).
• Handle disputes, actual and threatened litigation as well as claim management matters in order to mitigate risks and capture opportunities.
• Liaise with and supervise external counsel.
• Conduct or facilitate in-house legal training.
• Develop and maintain contract templates.
• Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge of Turkish legislative and regulatory developments.
What else do you need to know?
• Military service should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.