GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Support Specialist to enhance laboratory operations by providing outstanding field technical support
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• You will perform problem diagnosis and resolution within the laboratory IT infrastructure and related software
• You will maintain software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance
• You will ensure applications and services availability
• You will take proactive actions to prevent crises and inform related parties to raise early flags
Your qualifications and experience:
• 1-3 years of experience network administration, healthcare equipment communication and networking
• Knowledge of networking (LAN, WAN, VLAN, etc.) and operating systems
• Knowledge of HIS/LIS terminology
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
Your attributes and skills:
• You possess strong analytics and technical troubleshooting skills
• You are a team player with the ability to work independently
• You have eager to learn
• You have good communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate with customers and staff at all levels
• Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach
• You have strong complex problem-solving skills and the ability to translate technical issues into non-technical terms
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.