GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
For Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems Business Unit Instrument Transformer Center of Competence Department in Gebze, we are looking for a Buying Professional (Instrument Transformer) who will be responsible for the special instrument transformer offer processes and material master data of related product group including, but not limited to cost and design optimization of selected current and voltage transformers in the bidding phase, support purchasing department about market analysis, selection of suppliers and be an active part of negotiations, supplier management and supplier development processes, design-to-cost projects.
What are my responsibilities?
• Provide the best offer for all Special Instrument Transformer requests in the offer stage,
• Support all Design to Cost and R&D development phase for instrument transformer related topics,
• Provide full support to Project Management, Engineering, and Order Management for ongoing projects,
• Build & Maintain pricing & feasibility tools (internal and external),
• Cost & Design optimization of mainly White Elephant projects,
• Training of cross functional departments and end customers,
• Support Instrument Transformer demand, markets and supplier analyses to build a decision basis for the optimum sourcing strategy as well as bring new suppliers, and product innovations into the company,
• Support Purchasing department for definition and realization of local procurement strategies to ensure long-term, cost-effective and reliable supply of materials in alignment with division and global strategies,
• Analysis of material cost breakdowns and assessment of their competitiveness with strategic sourcing experience only for material field transformers,
• Support undertaking of supplier management (selection, qualification, evaluation, and development) to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum supply chain. Assess and development of suppliers from the technological standpoint (if necessary, jointly with interface partners),
• Active involvement in the product development / manufacturing process as well as initiation and pushing forward cost reduction measures (material cost productivity, target costing, standardization, key data, etc.).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 3 years experience in related material field,
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
• Experience for purchasing of Medium and/or Low Voltage Instrument Transformers will be an asset,
• Very good command of English (additionally German is helpful),
• Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
• Change orientation, customer focus and good interpersonal skills are required.
What else do I need to know?
• Military should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.