QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Joining Siegwerk means joining a successful global ambitious company. It means being part of an industry with exciting growth potential and it means working as part an extended, close-knit team that will give you the support and co-operation you need to achieve your career goals.
Siegwerk is a global leader in its field, with offices in 34 countries and a reputation for innovation, customer focus and continuous improvement.
Join Siegwerk and get the best of both worlds - a company thinks like a global leader, but acts like a family!
We are a multinational production company in Packaging Industry located in Istanbul-Tuzla. We are looking for 'Quality Engineer ' .
• University degree in Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
• Good communicator, team player, dynamic, goal oriented, highly flexible and hard worker
• Experience in QA or QC min. 5 years
• Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
• Ability to come up to speed quickly on new techniques/processes to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Good level in both written and verbal English
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• No military obligation for male candidates
• Determine the necessary measures to eliminate the problems that negatively affect the quality.
• Maintain the site training program and applicable documentation
.• Maintain site documentation control and records retention for all forms, and working instructions
.• Develop and validate methods for analyzing and producing products to ensure they meet specifications and document those methods in standard operating procedures.
• Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
• Assist quality control staff with troubleshooting and resolving unusual problems.
• Investigate product, and process deviations, identify root cause, and develop corrective and preventative actions