QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
For our Hotel, we are currently seeking a “Training Manager” based in Bodrum, who will report to Human Resources Manager directly.
Ideal candidate is / has;
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Labor Economics, Business Administration or related fields,
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Training, especially on competence-based modelling,
• Advanced level of English skills is a must,
• Proven record of presentation (preparation and delivery) writing, reporting and research skills,
• Positive approach with excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills,
• Self-directed and self-motivated, able to work both independently and within a highly collaborative team environment,
• Costumer, quality, process and result-driven approach,
• Technical proficiency of MS Office.
• Contributing to the creation of human resources strategies and policies,
• Determining the annual training needs in coordination with department directors and to ensure the effect-cost analysis,
• Measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of the trainings,
• Following the innovations and developments in the sector, identify the training needs related to this and include them in the annual plan,
• Placing the educational approach consisting of in-class and e-trainings in the institution,
• Taking part in transformation projects aimed at improving corporate culture.