QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
One of the Leading Attorneys at Law is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Receptionist / Assistant position. The Receptionist / Assistant will provide professional-level administrative and operational services in a high growth and dynamic business environment.
This position will assist in the office with various tasks including support to internal and external communications of the lawyers and the administrative team as well as day-to-day office coordination.
· Preferably 3 years of experience as an assistant in an international firm / institution,
· Strong administrative skills with good attention to details,
· Presentable, having good communication and pronunciation skills,
· Good command of written and spoken English,
· Good command of PC and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications,
· Distinctive planning and organization skills,
· Able to work within a dynamic environment,
· Positive and effective team-player with excellent interpersonal skills,
· University degree is preferable.
· Reviews and distributes incoming and outgoing mail and faxes; and composes, prepares, or ensures timely responses to a variety of written inquiries
· Provides administrative/secretarial support for the lawyers such as answering telephones, assisting visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative services and inquiries,
· Prepares, structures, formats legal and administrative documents, correspondences and presentations in Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point,
· Manages travel arrangements, organizes events and meetings,
· Replies and follows routing correspondence,
· Assists and coordinates with other executive assistants in the firm
· Perform any other administrative duties as required by the firm.
All applications will be kept confidential.