QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a "Wiring Harness Design Engineer", to join Automotive Sector in Ankara.
- Bachelor's degree in Electric& Electronic Engineer or Mechatronics Engineer Departments of a reputable university,
- 2+ years of experience in wiring harness design in defence or automotive,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office application,
- Excellent knowledge of CATIA,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Teamwork oriented with good communication skills,
- No military obigations for male candidates.
- Analysis of customer requirements and existing harness of projects.
- Creation / adaptation of requirements for system/harness within the framework of a new EE architecture in the bus area.
- Preperation of Red pencil work packagess according to bus processes (E/E PEP - electrical/electronic PEP)
- Ability to complete drawings of new requirements with using EBCable tool and Ldorado for 2D harness to production.
- Ability to quickly become familiar with new processes and tools.
- Coordination with all areas involved.
- Technical evaluation of the supplier specifications.
- Examination of homologation-relevant contents.
- Creation of packages concept requirements.