QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a "MATLAB-SIMULINK Senior Engineer", to join Automotive Sector in Ankara.
- Bachelor's degree in Electric& Electronic Engineer or Mechatronics Engineer Departments of a reputable university,
- 4+ years of experience in Matlab and Simulink programs in defence or automotive,
- Functional know-how in the corresponding domains
- Experience in moderating formal reviews (review methodologies)
- Experience in the preparation of hazard & risk analyses and evaluation according to ISO 262626
- Experience in the creation of security concepts
- Ability to coordinate smaller development tasks
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office application,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Teamwork oriented with good communication skills,
- No military obigations for male candidates
- Creation / adaptation of requirements for functions within the framework of a new EE architecture in the bus area.
- Analysis of customer requirements and existing Kibes32 software
- Defining vehicle and component function requirements
- Coordination of requirements with MAN employees from Function Development (EEBB) and System Testing (EEVS)
- Creation / adaptation of software modules
- Function design of functions
- Revision and adaptation of functional documentation
- Development of special customer requirements (KSW functions)
- Software optimisation
- Determining and opting for signal propagation times
- Define Diagnosis Details
- Organization and execution of reviews for requirements, documentation and software modules.
- Concept development of hazard & risk analyses and development of security concepts according to ISO 26262, especially ASIL-B is required.