QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
FIT Leisure Divisions
· University degree in related field.
· Excellent organization, planning interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent written and spoken language skills in English.
· Spanish language a plus.
· Chinese language a plus.
· Flexibility on working hours if needed any overtime.
· Office Working Hours: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:00 / Saturday – 09:00 to 14:00
· Minimum 2 years experience working in a Tourism agency a plus.
· Being a good team player with a flexible and cooperative attitude.
· Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- - Guest satisfaction oriented and able to solve problems with pro-active approach.
· Having no military obligation for male candidates.
· Preparing the tour proposals.
· Collecting the necessary tours costs from suppliers and venues.
· Costing and budgeting the tour proposals.
· Presenting the tour proposals to clients.
· Making & following the necessary reservations with hotels, restaurants, flight etc.
· Prepare the tour files and share with operation department.
· Communicate with the guests during their tour to increase guest satisfaction.
Years of Experience: More than 2 years of experience
Military Status: Completed, Exempt, Delayed
Level of education: Associate Degree (Graduate), Bachelor’s (Graduate)
University : Graduate
Company Industry: Tourism Incoming
Job Role: Division Team Member
Job Type : Permanent / Full-time
Position Level: Division Associate
Job Location: Istanbul (European/Asian Side)