QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Schwartz Hautmont is a private Spanish corporation established in 1963 in Tarragona, South of Barcelona, Spain. The company is in the steel construction business, offering a wide range of products and related services.
Subsidiary of Schwartz-Hautmont which located in Bursa, looking for a “Quality Control & Assurance Engineer”
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising quality of the daily works on site
- To be familiar with the standard of quality assurance terminology required and be able to perform actions and prepare reports.
- To take part in change management projects and give feedback about QA issues
- Identifying productive / design / quality problems and taking action / informing related teams
- Providing customer satisfactions at all levels.
- To ensure that the raw materials, materials and equipment obtained from the suppliers or supplied from the customer are in compliance with the required quality standards,
- To investigate on-site, take actions and follow-up of all issues causing poor quality, take part in cost reduction activities,
- Inspecting, reporting and reporting corrected or potential nonconformities, customer complaints and ensuring that corrective / preventive actions are taken,
- Ensuring that production complies with the standards and specifications defined in the Contract.
- New graduate or experienced.
- Engineering background preferably background in manufacturing.
- Experience in a manufacturing and quality environment is preferred.
- Good command of technical drawing and their relation to international standards as well as internal specifications
- Presentation skills for customer, supplier and internal organization
- Experienced in problem solving methods.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and/or Spanish.
- Ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- No restriction for travel.
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Located in Gemlik, Bursa