QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
* English (Fluent, verbal and written).
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Visio, Word, Outlook) Visio/OmniGraffle.
* Ability to operate in Mac OS/Windows OS.
* Required certificates to handle with electronic devices.
* Knowledge and ability to handle with electronic measuring instruments (multi-meter, oscilloscope, etc.).
* To drive failure analysis, to define root cause/corrective actions and to take preventive actions.
* To report daily repair metrics (interaction with operation/engineering).
* To identify deep test and to diagnose the defective phones returning from the process for 2nd repair and root cause.
* To debuge and repairs defected units (replacing components).
* To evaluate parameters of the repair.