QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* Graduated from Engineering faculties of reputable universities (preferably Industrial Engineering).
* Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
* Analytical thinker, creative, capable of teamwork, strong communication skills, result - oriented.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point, Outlook, Word).
* Motivation in working in field and interest in operations.
* To prepare daily KPI reports and to represent them in relevant platforms.
* To support new operational projects.
* To work with customers and management to develop standards for production.
* To review engineering specifications, process flows and other information to understand methods in operation.
* To execute different duties and responsibilities given by Operation Management.