QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* Graduated from Engineering faculties of reputable universities (preferably Industrial Engineering).
* Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
* Analytical thinker, creative, capable of teamwork, strong communication skills, result - oriented.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point, Outlook, Word).
* Motivation in working in field and interest in operations.
* Experience in LEAN manufacturing or TPS is an asset.
* To analyse data / process flows to oversee process improvement initiatives through process changes.
* To prepare Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) such as working instructions.
* To support pre-feasibility works during new project setup, to follow-up processes and reporting.
* To support related project integration and application cases, to report plans and outcomes.
* To make cost analysis, method and time studies, workflow charts for the running contract logistics customers.
* To collaborate on solution design such as defining test time, manpower/machine utilization, etc.