QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* Graduated from Engineering faculties of reputable universities (preferably Industrial Engineering).
* Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
* Analytical thinker, creative, capable of teamwork, strong communication skills, result - oriented.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point, Outlook, Word).
* To conduct projects in order to improve and develop all process in operation continuous improvement projects.
* To create, update and track the project plans.
* To support pre-feasibility works during new project setup, to follow-up processes and reporting.
* To support related project integration and application cases, to report plans and outcomes.
* To make cost analysis, method and time studies, workflow charts for the running contract logistics customers.
* To make daily / weekly conference calls with global team.
* To be open to change, able to perform innovative approaches to solution expectations.