QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
* Graduated from Engineering faculties of reputable universities (preferably Industrial Engineering).
* Fluent in English (Written and Verbal).
* Analytical thinker, creative, capable of teamwork, strong communication skills, result - oriented.
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excell, Power Point, Outlook, Word).
* Experience in logistics modules of SAP is preferred.
* To develop business solutions by his/her good level business process knowledge related to SAP solutions.
* To be responsible to tracking the daily operational SAP issues.
* To make daily / weekly conference calls with global team.
* To be open to change, able to perform innovative approaches to solution expectations.