GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
The purpose of the Supply Chain Officer is to ensure the performance of the procurement, asset and fleet functions are managed efficiently and transparently in order to support the programme activities for Turkey Country Program
SCOPE OF ROLE:
Reports to: Procurement Coordinator
Budget responsibility: None
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· To follow Save the Children standard procurement practices and keeping records to fulfil audit trail standard.
· To ensure RFIs and RFQs are prepared with accurate information that can lead to accountable and fair competition among suppliers.
· Review newly submitted Purchase Requests (PRs) to ensure information provided are correct and expected date of delivery is achievable considering all workloads. Provide feedback to requesters on how to prepare PRs in correct ways or if some revisions in the PR is required.
· Communicate with requesters in case there are challenges in execution of their PRs to ensure potential delay communicated in advance and that the requesters are aware about the risks.
· Keep track all deadlines or closing date of quotation submissions and facilitate Competitive Bid Analysis (CBA) and/or procurement committee meetings with prior notification delivered to committee members.
· Ensure CBAs and meeting minutes are written accurately and contain important information on how analysis of quotations carried out and what reasons for selection of supplier and ensure the documents are approved.
· Keep track on deadline of delivery stipulated in each Contract/PO and that necessary reminder sent out to suppliers if the deadline is approaching and execute the purchase and delivery of appropriate supplies in a timely and cost effective manner.
· Keep track on payment process and communicate as necessary with suppliers regarding payment progress.
· Ensure necessary authorization / approvals are always obtained on all documents
· Ensure all documents are stored in the database accurately and in timely manner
· Update procurement tracker on daily basis.
· Participate in the development of price list, supplier database, prequalified vendor list, and market survey activities.
· Take cover tasks from other colleagues in the department in his or her absence
· Taking additional responsibilities or other tasks as assigned by line manager
· Keep track of the log sheets on a daily basis
· Check the vehicle condition and maintenance on a daily basis to make sure it is compliant with safety and security guidelines
· Monitor and follow up on the insurance documents of the vehicles on a monthly basis.
· To make sure drivers receive the updated driver’s manual and are aware of the guidelines. Provide refresher trainings to drivers when needed.
- Responsible to manage the disposition of the Assets in the office
- To make sure all relevant procedures are pursued when handing over assets to staff and to make sure all other assets in the office are stored well and properly in a safe place
- Receiving new purchased assets and registering them to the asset register
- Updating the asset register on a regular basis
- To receive approvals from relevant departments to dispose or donate assets when needed
- To prepare and file asset disposal and donation certificates
- Make sure staff have filled in lost/stolen/broken asset forms when needed
- Guiding staff on lost/broken/stolen assets which were in their possession. Contacting suppliers and having assets repaired/exchanged when needed
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND ATTRIBUTES
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum two years of experience in Supply Chain and procurement.
- Good attention to details.
- Strong organization and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in Turkish and English – written and verbal.
- Ability to analyze and interpret competitive bids and quotes, technical procedures, governmental documents and regulations.
- Good communication and influencing skills. Ability to effectively communicate with multi-level personnel as well as vendors and their representatives.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment.
- Computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and strong ability to take initiative.
- Able to work in tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Excellent team player.
- Understanding and commitment to Save the Children aims, values and principles.