QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering,
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience on mechanical and /or factory layout design,
- Fluency in both written and spoken English,
- Having deep knowledge regarding the machine manufacturing, technologies & design of process lines,
- Having experience to make the line and machine design with Autocad (2D) & Inventor (3D)
- Aptitude to propose alternative solutions,
- Good command of MS Office Programs,
- Aptitude for teamwork, understands cultural differences and able to adapt behavior to influence, engage with and motivate cross-cultural teams,
- Ability to work in international and multicultural environment is critical,
- Manufacturing process understanding in an automated, medium - high speed (24/7) process or mechanical handling industry of a continuous process nature,
- High level of expectation on Safety and Environment (SG safety management system and standards)
- Knowledge of CE regulations and requirements.
- Knowledge of machine manufacturing, design, execution, standards and specifications
- Knowledge of continuous improvement systems (SG World Class Management system).
- No restrictions to travel (domestic or abroad),
- Driving License Class B,
- No military obligation for the male candidates,
Frequent traveling over the world is required.
The incumbent will be in charge of designing the layout of cold end line projects and designing the machines for Isover capex projects.
- Design activities :
- Design with Autocad (2D) and Inventor (3D) according to Global Engineering standards and rules
- Layout design with integration studies by taking into account the environment.
- Integration design (flow charts, P&ID charts, line lists etc.)
- Machine basic & detailed design
- Able to create and check the execution drawings and follow up at the manufacturing at the machine producers.
- Able to conduct FMEA analysis
- Understanding of EHS requirements and standards of Saint-Gobain
- Project teams :
- Work in functional project organization
- Work with plant people to take into account the local requirements
- Construction and commissioning activities :
- Support construction / installation management teams
- Support commissioning phase for its scope of work
- According to the projects, this work requires to
- Spend time in plants and on construction sites during construction and commissioning phases
The position reports to the Global Engineering Manager - Turkey.