GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
· Bachelor's degree required (majors in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field strongly preferred),
· 4+ years of relevant experience in analyzing and documenting requirements specifications,
· Detailed thinking ability with focused, positive and result oriented attitude,
· Strong written and oral communication skills, including an ability to communicate across business and technical areas,
· Strong understanding on technical software development subjects,
· Familiarity to agile development methodologies is preferred,
We are looking for a product manager with strong interests and capabilities in creating great user experiences. The PM will be responsible for understanding customers, determining their needs, confirming these needs with UX designers/user research analysts, documenting business requirements and and transforming these requirements to technical specifications.
· Create solutions with best user experience,
· Articulate user needs and business requirements into clear, complete and detailed specifications,
· Execute UAT (user acceptance tests). Detailed tests are executed by QA team,
· Ensure that the design and development teams deliver the correct solution to the user,
· Extract insights from data to suggest, create and implement A/B tests that drive improvements to the customers’ experience and increase conversion rates,
· Conduct qualitative and quantitative visitor analysis to understand customer behavior and identify conversion optimization opportunitiesand new features accordingly,
· Form and maintain product roadmap. Ensure that the roadmap stories delivers business value, fulfill goals and objectives, and meet stakeholder needs.