QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
About Robsen Robotics
Robsen is a robotics company mainly focused on metal shaping companies to support their processes. We understand customer requirements in detail and think about how we can contribute to their success. With our highly skilled team, we develop solutions with our passion for new technologies and innovative thinking.
Robsen conducts R&D activities within different platforms collaborating with universities and research centres.
Our mission is to add value to our industrial partners’ processes with intelligent and technological solutions by providing world-class support.
Robsen Robotics is looking for a motivated computer vision engineer with high-class problem-solving skills. The ideal candidate should have a very strong background in building computer vision algorithms/methods, vision perception and machine learning software in a supportive team environment.
· BS, MS or PhD in Math, Physics, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering
· Good theoretical skills and a solid background in mathematics and statistics,
· Experience programming skills in C++ and/or Python with 3+ years experience,
· Experience in Computer Vision and Image Processing,
· Experience in 3D Vision, Object detection/recognition and 6-DOF pose estimation,
· Experience with software packages such as OpenCV, HALCON and Point Cloud Library (PCL),
· Good level of verbal and written skills in English, (German is an asset),
· Proactive and team player,
· Responsible, result oriented,
· Strong communication skills,
· Flexibility to travel both within Turkey and overseas for short periods if necessary,
· No military obligation for male candidates
The following are preferred capabilities:
· Experience with GPU programming tools (such as OpenCL and CUDA) is a plus,
· Knowledge in machine learning/deep learning (Tensorflow, Keras) is desired,
· Knowledge in industrial machine vision/lighting systems
· Design and development of our core vision software products integrating deep learning and 3D vision
· Developing our next generation vision modules and improve our existing products
· Developing new and improving the current vision algorithms, robot and vision system calibration.
· Implement new features to extend the capabilities of our products for end-customers
· Contribute to the maintenance, testing, and deployment of our products
· Review customers’ products and drawings, documentation, contracts and requirements
· Prepare application specifications, giving technical support
· Coordination with other disciplines including Mechanical, Process Engineering, System Engineering and Project Management Office