QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ROBO is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive production lines in Turkey and ROBO has provided robotic solutions for industry since 2006.
We want to work with a "Software Manager” who will perform End-to-End project process from concept development throughout project completion, especially experienced in project of Automotive Robotic Production Lines.
• PLC and software programming for ROBO Projects
• Operate assembling circuit elements of the machine of ROBO Projects,
• Eliminate errors related with installation on site or via remote access,
• Performing all automation of the machine according to the project and commissioning the machine,
• Work on individual competency development,
Requirements and Skills
• Graduated from one of the universities Engineering deartments,
• Able to use S7 Siemens Series PLC Programs and details of the system,
• Experienced for Siemens TIA Portal, HMI systems and SCADA applications,
• Have knowledge and experienced on; Industrial automation, PLC and SCADA programs and their use, process instrumentation, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, motor drives, Mid-voltage / Low-voltage Electrical Systems and switchgear facilities, actuators etc.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in PLC and SCADA design works,
• Has Class B drivers license,
• No restriction for domestic or international travels,
• No obligation for military service,
• Fluency in English.