QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ROBO is one of the leading manifacturers of automotive production lines in Turkey and ROBO has provided robotic solutions for industry since 2006.
We want to work with a "Project Manager” who will perform End-to-End project management from concept development throughout project completion, especially experienced in project of Automotive Robotic Production Lines.
· Represent ROBO on customer side, maintaining good relationships with customer management,
· Gather, prioritize and analyze customer requirements,
· Provide project value engineering on the project scope and budget,
· Work on individual competency development,
· Follow-up progress of projects and report to the management,
· Prepare a preliminary action plan by considering project implementation risks and manage risky issues,
· Controll data regarding progress of projects by following at project site,
· Manage and maintain record keeping of engineering schedules and file documents for all projects,
Requirement and Skills
· Must hold minimum a BS degree in engineering fields,
· Minimum 5 years experience in Project Management at Automotive Industry,
· Strong conceptual and analytical thinking competencies,
· Strong up to date material, technology trend and industrial solutions knowledge, especially in Automative Industry,
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills,
· Must have a team-oriented attitude, attention to details and ability to meet deadlines,
· Able to work at stressful working conditions,
· Has B Class driving licence,
· No restriction for domestic or international travels,
· No obligation for military service,
· Fluency in English.