QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ROBO is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive production lines in Turkey and ROBO has provided robotic solutions for industry since 2006.
We want to work with a "Project Engineer” who will perform End-to-End project process from concept development throughout project completion, especially experienced in project of Automotive Robotic Production Lines.
· Provide project value engineering on the project scope and budget,
· Gather, prioritize and analyze customer requirements,
· Communicate and ensure to realize required actions,
· Manage and maintain record keeping of engineering schedules and file documents for all projects.
Requirements and Skills
· Must hold minimum a BS degree in engineering fields prefarably Mechatronic or Industrial Engineering,
· Preferably experienced in MS Project and Planning programs,
· Minimum 5 years experience in engineering field,
· Strong analytical thinking competency,
· Strong cost consciousness competency,
· Strong up to date material, technology trend and industrial solutions knowledge, especially in Automative Industry,
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills,
· Must have a team-oriented attitude, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines,
· Able to work at stressful working conditions,
· Has Class B driving licence,
· No restriction for domestic or international travels,
· No obligation for military service,
· Fluency in English.